Aadhar Card link 2022: Now the Government of India has ordered to link Aadhar card and PAN card. If you have not yet linked your Aadhar Card with PAN Card, you can link it through the below-mentioned modes. Now it has become necessary to link Aadhar card with your bank account as well. For this, you are going to tell in detail about some easy methods in the next article. Aadhar card link with mobile number, bank account, pan card, and process details are given here. Get details about how to link the Aadhaar card with multiple documents. In today’s time, online payment has started everywhere. There it is necessary to link your Aadhar card with your mobile number. So that if needed, you can make online payments through your Aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Link
Now it has been made mandatory to link Aadhar cards with some important things. For this, you have to link your Aadhar card with your mobile number. To implement Aadhar Card Attach With Mobile Number, you will be told in the article some such methods through which you can get them linked among themselves. Once your Aadhar card mobile number is linked, you will get many benefits from it. If your mobile number is linked with an Aadhar card, then you will not face any problem in recovering it in case of loss of an Aadhar card.
For Aadhar card link bank account information, you have to read the paragraph given in the article carefully. The Government of India has now issued orders to all the banks for Bank Account Aadhar Card Link. Once Aadhaar is linked to a bank account, you can use it for online payments or even withdraw money from your bank account. The Government of India has now appealed to every person to link his Aadhaar with the bank.
Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online Process
- You have to visit the official website of UIDAI for the Aadhar card link with mobile number online registration.
- Select the option to link the mobile number given on the website.
- Now fill all the 12 digits of your Aadhar number in the space provided.
- Now enter your mobile number and verify through OTP.
- After verification, your mobile number will automatically be linked with your Aadhaar.
- For more details visit the official website and see the notification.
AadharCard Attach with Mobile Number Offline Process
- For the Aadhar card link mobile number registration you have to go to the nearest Aadhar center.
- You have to enter your new mobile number by filling in the information asked in the form given by the official.
- Now you have to submit any one of the required ID proof given in the form to the authority.
- After verification by the official by ID proof, your new mobile number will be linked with your Aadhaar.
- For this, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 50 to the officer.
- After linking the mobile number with the Aadhar card by the official, you will be given a slip that can be useful for you in the future.
eKYC Bank Account Link Online
- To get Aadhar Card Bank Account Link open, you open your Internet banking.
- Now select the Aadhaar seeding option given in it.
- Enter your Aadhaar number in place of the asked Aadhar card number.
- After verification through OTP, your bank account will be linked with Aadhaar.
- The information provided may vary depending on your Internet Banking.
Aadhar Card Attach with Bank Account
- To get Bank Account Link To Aadhar Form, you need to visit your nearest bank branch.
- The Aadhar link form found there will have to be filled properly and submitted to the assistant officer.
- You will also have to submit the hard copy of your Aadhar card while submitting the form.
- While submitting the hard copy, write your mobile number and bank account number on it.
- After this, the concerned bank officer will link your bank account with your Aadhar card.
- Once the bank account is linked with the Aadhar card, you can receive a message on your registered mobile number.
Also Check https://uidai.gov.in/
AadharCard Link With PAN Card Online
- Aadhar Card Link Online Status With Pan Card Can Also Be Checked.
- To link Aadhaar PAN online, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Now you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Here you have to search the given option to seed a PAN card.
- After clicking on the given option, you will have to enter your PAN card number on the page that opens.
- Now with the help of OTP, you have to verify your identity.
- After verification by OTP, your Aadhar card will be linked with your PAN card.
Official Website https://uidai.gov.in/
Aadhar Card Attach With PAN Card Offline
- With the PAN card process, you can link it by visiting the nearest Aadhar center with the Aadhaar card link.
- You will have to enter your required details in the form available at the Aadhaar Center.
- Now you will also have to enter the details related to your PAN card in this form.
- After this, your PAN card will be linked with an Aadhar card by the official.
- For this whole work, you will have to pay Rs 50 to the officer.
- Once the form is submitted, you will be given a slip by the official.