Agniveer Army Bharti Online Form: Agneepath scheme has been implemented by the Indian Army in our country a few days back. With the help of this scheme, qualified and hardworking candidates will be selected in the Navy, Army and Air Force of our country. Under the Agneepath scheme, the tenure of all the candidates selected in the Indian Army Recruitment will be for 4 years only. After 4 years, all the candidates will be retired and 25% of the candidates will be selected in the Indian Army.
Rest 75% of the candidates will be retired with ₹1100000. Notification was already issued to select candidates in Indian Army under Agneepath scheme. After that the schedule for Army Rally Recruitment was released by the Ministry of Defense. For all of you, let us tell you that under the Agneepath scheme, the registration process has been started by the Ministry of Defense for the selection of Agni Veers in the Indian Army.
Agniveer Army Bharti Online Form – Full Detail
For all the candidates who want to join the Indian Army, let us tell you that if you want to join the Indian Army, then you have to apply under the Agneepath scheme. Because all the old vacancies taken out in the army by the Ministry of Defense of our country have been cancelled. Now to get selected in the Indian Army, all the candidates will have to apply under the Agniveer Army Bharti Online Form.
For all the candidates, let us tell you that under the Agneepath scheme, the application process has been started from July 1, 2022 to select the yoga and hardworking candidates in the Indian Army. Overall 25000 posts vacancies are released to select eligible candidates in Indian Army under Agneepath scheme. If you also want to get selected in Agniveer Army Recruitment, then before the last date, you can apply for Agniveer Army Bharti Online Form by visiting the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Agniveer Army Bharti Online Form – Overview
|Department Name||department of military affairs|
|below||central government of india|
|Name of the article||Agniveer Apply Online 2022 Form link! Army Agneepath Scheme Application Form|
|scheme name||Agnipath Scheme|
|article category||Online Form|
|Post Name: Fitter||Agniveer Post|
|term of service||four years|
Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer Army Bharti
- To apply for Agniveer Army Recruitment 2022, it will be mandatory for all the candidates to pass class 8th and 10th from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks.
- All the candidates have to pass class 12th with minimum 45% marks in order to apply for Agniveer technical card. And it is mandatory for all the candidates to pass class XII with very one and maths subject.
- All the candidates applying for the post of Agniveer Tradesman must have passed class 10th with minimum 33% marks.
To apply for Agniveer Army Recruitment 2022, the age of all the candidates has been fixed as 17.6 to 23 years by the Ministry of Defense. Relaxation in this age is also provided for all the candidates like 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates. This age relaxation will be given only once for all the candidates. For the next year the age limit will be maximum 21 years for all the candidates.
Agniveer Army Bharti 2022 – Important Dates
- Registration for Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally will start from 1st July 2022
- Recruitment rally organized – 2nd week, August 2022
- Written Exam of 1st Batch – 16 October to 13 November 2022
- The first batch will report at the training center – December 2022
- Conduct of written examination of second batch – January 2023
- The second batch will report to the training center – February 2023
- First batch of Agniveers will report to the unit after training – July 2023
Selection Process for Agniveer Army Bharti
First of all, all the candidates will have to submit the application form. After the submission of the application form, a total of 80 army rally recruitment will be issued in our country. After successful completion of Army Rally written test will be conducted for all the candidates. After passing the written test, all the candidates will undergo physical test, mental test and medical test. Finally with document verification you will be selected on your post.
Physical Test for Agniveer Army Bharti
- To get selected in the Agniveer Army Vacancy, all the candidates will have to complete 1.6 km race in 5 and a half minutes under Group 1.
- After successfully completing the race, a minimum of 10 pull ups will have to be done.
3. Under Group-2, 1.6 km will be run in 5 minutes 45 seconds.
- Finally all the candidates have to do 6 to 9 times pull ups to get selected in Agniveer Army Vacancy.
Agniveer Army Bharti – Application Fee Details
All the candidates have to pay the minimum application fee to submit the application form of Agniveer Army Recruitment:-
- General / OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 250
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – Rs. 250
- VI/ HI/ OH Candidates – Rs. 0
Important Documents to Apply for Agniveer Army Bharti
- Educational certificate like 10th or 12th pass certificate
- NCC or ITI or other technical diploma if any
- 20 passport size photographs
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- school character certificate
- Character certificate issued from village head or sarpanch
- Single Bank Account Number, Pan Card and Aadhar Card
- Sports certificate if any
- police character certificate
How to apply for Agniveer Army Recruitment? (How to apply for Agniveer Army Bharti)
- Firstly all the candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the section of Agneepath and click on the link of Apply Online.
- If you have not registered then register first or visit the official website by entering user id and password.
- Now fill the online form according to the information given in the 10th marksheet of all of you.
- After registration, one time password will be sent to your mobile number or email id.
- Login through User Email ID Your username will be your email ID.
- In this way you will be successfully login, after login fill the online form.
Agniveer Army Bharti Online Form – FAQs
Which is the official website to fill Agniveer Army Recruitment online form?
What is the age limit for Agniveer Army Recruitment?
The age of all the candidates has been fixed from 17.6 to 23 years.