Anganwadi Bharti 2023: Anganwadi recruitment has been organized by Madhya Pradesh Women and Child Development to provide employment to the educated and unemployed women of the state. Under the Anganwadi recruitment, the women of the entire state of Madhya Pradesh will be selected on 1207 vacant posts. In which the educational qualification, age limit etc. of all women have been fixed, which we are going to present among you through this article.
Through this article displayed by us, we are going to present you the complete process of applying and the main documents to be given in the application, application fee, monthly salary, eligibility criteria etc. through this article, then you If you also want to get the necessary information related to Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, then definitely read the article till the end.
Table of Contents
Anganwadi Bharti 2023
Anganwadi recruitment is organized from time to time by Women and Child Development to provide employment to all educated and unemployed women category of Madhya Pradesh state. This recruitment comes under our state government, so it will be very important to have the original residence certificate of your own district to apply mainly.
In the Anganwadi recruitment organized by Women and Child Development in the state of Madhya Pradesh, appointments of all women candidates will be made on various posts such as Anganwadi worker, supervisor, teacher, helper, district coordinator, women welfare officer, coordinator, etc., for which all women Candidates will be selected according to merit, for more information about Anganwadi Bharti 2023, you must read our article till the end.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Women who want to apply for Anganwadi recruitment, then to provide important information to those women, let us tell that the application process of Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 has not been started yet, but the date of application process has been fixed :-
- Start Date 18 January 2023
- Last Date 3 March 2023
- This date has not been completely fixed in the present time period, there is also a possibility of change in future.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Important Documents
- class 8th mark sheet
- class 10th mark sheet
- class 12th mark sheet
- ncc certificate
- ITI degree
- Aadhar Card
- passport size photo
- I Certificate
- caste certificate .
Educational Qualification for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
For the Anganwadi recruitment organized by Madhya Pradesh Women and Child Development, the educational qualification has been fixed according to the posts of all the women, mainly for this it is necessary for all the women to pass 8th, 10th and 12th:-
- For the post of (Anganwadi Worker) applicants must have passed class 8th with good marks.
- Applicants applying for the post of (Anganwadi Helper) must have secured good marks in class 10th.
- (Supervisor Supervisor) It is mandatory for the applicants to have passed class 12th with good marks for the post of Supervisor.
Age Limit for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The age limit prescribed for applying for Anganwadi recruitment is as follows:-
- minimum 18 years
- maximum 40 years
- Relaxation in age limit is also likely
Selection Process for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
All the candidates for Madhya Pradesh Anganwadi recruitment organized by Women and Child Development will be selected through the following process:-
- Written exam
- merit list
- Personal interview
- document verification
Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary Details
- Anganwadi Supervisor ₹10,000 to ₹19,000
- Anganwadi worker ₹10,000 to ₹17,000
- Anganwadi Mini Worker ₹10,000 to ₹14,000
- Anganwadi Helper ₹10,000 to ₹12,000
How to apply for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023?
- First of all, you have to enter the official website of Women and Child Development.
- After entering, you will see an option of Online Application Form Anganwadi Recruitment, click on it.
- After clicking, a new message will appear in front of you.
- That displayed page will be the application form of Anganwadi Recruitment.
- In that application form you will have to enter the necessary information of important documents.
- After entering all the requested information, you will have to pay the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, at the end you have to fill the captcha code and click on the submit button.
What is the age limit prescribed in Anganwadi Recruitment?
Between 18 years to 40 years.