Ayushman Card Apply Online : Various types of schemes are conducted by the Government of India from time to time, under which the standard of living of all the poor citizens can be improved and all the candidates can get the benefits of various types of government schemes, in the same way as this Every year, an ambitious scheme is being run by the Government of India to remove the health related problems of all the lower and lower class poor candidates, the name of that scheme is Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Ayushman cards are provided by the Government of India to all the candidates registered under this scheme, with the help of which all the candidates can get free treatment in private and empaneled hospitals. With the help of Ayushman card provided under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, health insurance up to ₹ 500000 will be provided for all poor candidates, in which at least 1350 diseases will be treated absolutely free. You can also apply Ayushman card online under this scheme. Can get tax benefits.
Table of Contents
Ayushman Card 2023-Ayushman Card Apply Online
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is mainly being operated by the Prime Minister of our country, Mr. Narendra Modi. But this scheme was implemented all over India on 25 September 2018. This scheme is mainly being operated by the Ministry of Health, whose main objective is to cover at least 10 crore poor families.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana, also known as “Jan Arogya Yojana”, under which Ayushman card is provided to all the candidates who apply. With the help of Ayushman card, poor families will be given insurance of 5 lakhs annually, through which all the candidates can get free treatment of 1350 diseases in government hospital and private hospital (panel) up to 05 lakh rupees. Get the benefit of this scheme. To do this, you have to apply Ayushman card online, whose complete process has been provided in this article.
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|launched by||Narendra Modi|
|Implemented and Supervised by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|date of announcement||February 2018|
|target beneficiary||poor people of the country|
|Total number of beneficiary families||10 crore families|
|total health coverage amount||Rupee. 5 lakh|
|toll free helpline number||14555|
Main Objective of Ayushman Card Apply Online
The main objective of Ayushman Card Apply Online is to provide Golden Card to all poor class candidates, with the help of which you will be treated free of cost in private and empaneled hospitals. Ayushman card is going to prove very helpful for all those candidates who are poor and economically weak and are unable to get treatment for their diseases due to financial constraints.
All the beneficiaries of this scheme will be provided health insurance of ₹ 500000 annually which will cover the expenses of illness of any member of the poor family. With the help of this card all the poor candidates will be able to take advantage of good health facilities and expenses on diseases Will avoid
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Card
- Only Permanent Resident Citizens of India are eligible to apply for Ayushman Card.
- All the family candidates whose annual income is less than 2.5 lakh rupees only they are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates of all categories like SC, ST, General, OBC are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- All citizens applying for Ayushman Bharat Yojana must have Aadhaar card and registered mobile number.
Benefits of Ayushman Card
After getting registered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, Ayushman card is provided, under which you are provided with various types of benefits, whose complete information has been provided to you below: –
- Free treatment.
- Regular health checkup.
- Free Diagnostics.
- All major and minor diseases are covered.
- More than 50,000 empaneled hospitals.
- Admission fees and nursing fees are also covered.
Documents Required for Ayushman Card Apply Online
To apply online for Ayushman card, all the candidates must have the following documents:-
- Aadhaar card is linked with mobile number.
- Bank account number.
- medical certificate.
- Declaration about medical condition.
- Income ratio.
- Domicile Certificate.
- caste certificate.
How to apply Ayushman Card Apply Online ?
- To apply online for Ayushman card, first of all you have to visit the official website https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- Now the homepage will be displayed in front of you, click on the button of AM I ELIGIBLE provided on it.
- Now new point will be displayed in front of you on which enter Aadhaar card number and registered mobile number.
- OTP will be sent to the mobile number of all the candidates, verify this OTP and proceed.
- Now in front of you will not come please open on which enter all the personal details and family information.
- Now all the candidates submit the application form and see the Ayushman Card Number on your screen.
- Displayed on your screen is the Ayushman card number and after a few days all the applications you have applied will be approved.
- After that all the candidates can see the Ayushman card created in their dashboard.
Which is the official website to apply Ayushman card online?
Official website – https://pmjay.gov.in/
How much amount is provided with the help of Ayushman Card Apply Online ?
With the help of Ayushman card, you are provided with health insurance up to ₹ 5,00,000.