Ayushman Card Payment List: Many schemes have been run by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for the benefit of the poor of the country, Ayushman Card Scheme is one of them. Ayushman Bharat Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 25 September 2018 to commemorate the birth date of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, poor and economically weak families of the country have been added. Ayushman cards are made by the government for citizens of economically weak and middle and lower class families. The age limit of the candidates applying under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Card Yojana has been fixed from 16 years to 59 years, but a good thing is that even a minimum 14 year old candidate can apply for his Ayushman card.
Ayushman card holders are getting health services up to ₹ 5,00,000 annually absolutely free of cost by the government, which means hospitals where Ayushman card will be valid and can get free treatment up to ₹ 5,00,000 in hospitals. The cost of all the health services of the hospital will be borne by the central government. But one important thing is that you will be able to get free service only up to ₹ 5,00,000 in 1 year, so use your Ayushman card in the right way. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a central level scheme. Under which all the Indian citizens are being benefited by the government. The main objective of Ayushman Bharat Yojana is to make health of all the citizens of the country.
Table of Contents
Ayushman Card Payment List
Health services up to about ₹ 500000 are provided free of cost by the government every year to all the Ayushman card holders covered under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, which is benefiting them a lot. Through the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, even the poorest of the poor citizens are able to get their treatment done well, which is benefiting their health a lot. Financially troubled citizens are getting a lot of relief in treatment through Ayushman card.
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Card Scheme
All citizens across the country can apply for Ayushman Card Scheme, the application will be accepted only in online mode. You can apply under the Ayushman card very easily by visiting the official website, but some eligibility criteria have been set by the government for this scheme, the candidate who follows these eligibility criteria will only be eligible for the Ayushman card scheme. The eligibility criteria set by the government are as follows –
- The annual income of the families applying under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Card Yojana should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Applicants applying under Ayushman Card Scheme should not be holding any government post.
- Only BPL ration card holders can apply in Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Card Yojana.
Documents required to check Ayushman card payment
If you are also an Ayushman card holder and you want to check your Ayushman card payment sitting at home, then you can easily check the card payment through internet for which you will need the following documents which are as follows Is-
- Ayushman Card
- Aadhar card
- registered mobile number
- email id
- Bank Pass Book etc.
How to check Ayushman card payment status?
If you are also an Ayushman card holder and you want to check your Ayushman card payment status that how much amount is left in your card. So for this you have to follow the following steps given below which are as follows-
- To see the Ayushman card payment, first of all you go to the official website. The official website of the department to check the payment is https://bis.pmjay.gov.in
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page, click on the option of Ayushman Card Payment Status.
- After clicking on the option, another new login page will open in front of you.
- In this login page, you will have to enter all the details like your Ayushman card number and Aadhaar card number etc.
- Recheck the information and click on the submit button.
- Ayushman Card Payment Status will open on your screen.
How to see the beneficiary list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- To see the beneficiary list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, first of all you visit the official website.
- The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page click on the option of PM Jan Arogya Yojana Beneficiary List.
- After clicking on the option of Beneficiary List, enter the details asked for.
- In this details you have to enter state, district, village, panchayat etc.
- Now after filling the information click on the submit button.
- Now the Ayushman card beneficiary list will open on your screen.
What is the age limit for Ayushman card scheme?
The age limit of the candidates has been set at 16 to 59 years to apply under the Ayushman Card Scheme. Means the minimum age limit is 16 years and maximum age limit is 59 years.
What is the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
The official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme is https://bis.pmjay.gov.in.