Ayushman Card Registration : Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme , financially health insurance is being provided by the Government of India to the poor and backward families of the country to overcome the major health problems. This was done in Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh on the day of Baba Bhim Rao Ambedkar Jayanti on 14 April 2018 and has been implemented in the whole country on 25 September 2018 on the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
Under the scheme, the central government is providing health insurance assistance of Rs 5 lakh annually to the poor families of the country. Under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families will be covered to provide health insurance. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Ayushman CAPF Scheme is a part of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Which was launched by our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 23 September 2018. The Ayushman CAPF scheme for paramilitary personnel and their families was inaugurated by Union Home Minister Amit Shah on 23 January last year in Guwahati.
Ayushman Card Registrartion Overview
|launched by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|operated by||National Health Authority Government of India|
|launched in||September 2018|
|beneficiaries||citizens of india|
|key benefits||Universal Health Coverage (UHC) up to Rs 5 lakh|
|Objective of the plan||health insurance for needy people|
|scheme funded by||State government|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 (Ayushman Card Registration)
In the poor families of our country, due to financial constraints, if someone has a major illness, they are unable to get treatment in hospitals and are unable to bear the cost of treatment. They can get free treatment in hospitals and remove the health problems of poor families and reduce the death rate due to disease. Through Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022, financial assistance is provided to the economically weaker poor families of the country by providing health insurance.
Benefits of Ayushman Card 2022
- Medicines worth 5 lakhs free under Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- There is no need to pay money to the family for treatment in hospitalization.
- If your family is included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana list, then you can avail up to Rs 5 lakh per year in any listed hospital for medical treatment.
Documents for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana (Ayushman Card Registration – Important Documents)
- Aadhar Card
- Composite ID
- Ration card
- mobile number
Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme Age Limit (Ayushman Card – Age Limit)
- Must be 16 to 59 years
- Families with no male between 16 years and 59 years
- Families in which there is no one between 16 years and 59 years
How to register in Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana? (Ayushman Card Registration)
- To apply under the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, go to the Public Service Center (CSC) and submit the photocopy of all your original documents.
- The scheme will register in the scheme after verifying all the documents by the person of the Jan Seva Kendra (CSC).
- After 5 to 10 days you will be given Ayushman card by Jan Seva Kendra.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana App Download Process (Ayushman Card Registration Process through App)
- First you have to open Google Play Store.
- Now you have to enter Ayushman Bharat in the search box.
- Now a list will open in front of you, out of the list you have to click on the top app.
- After that you have to click on the install button.
- As soon as you click on the install button Ayushman Bharat App will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
How to check Ayushman Bharat Scheme Beneficiary List? (How to check Ayushman Card List)
- Click on the site of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- Click on Mi Eligible option on the website.
- Enter your name, phone number or URN number.
- On submitting your mobile number, you will receive an OTP.
- Submit OTP, Select your State
- After filling all the details click on the search button and check your name in the list.
Ayushman Card Registration – FAQS
Q.1What is the age requirement for Ayushman Bharat scheme?
Ans. Must be 16 to 59 years old.
Q. 2What are the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
Ans. There is no need to pay money to the family for the treatment in case of hospitalization.
1 thought on “Ayushman Card Registration”
Sr plz mala work from home sahti kay tri hav aahe