Download Digital Health ID Card Online Apply Abha Health ID Card for Ayushman Bharat Scheme @healthid.ndhm.gov.in: The central government is emphasizing digitalization to reduce dependence on papers. The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India launched Ayuhman Bharat Digital Mission toward a safer and more efficient digital health record. The main benefit of the Digital Health Card is that the history of all diseases and treatment can be tracked with a single click
Just as your details on your Aadhar card will be updated in digital form like name, father’s name etc., in the same way, details are mentioned in the Ayushman Digital Health ID. The way you keep your Aadhar card with you, you can also bring your digital health card.
Digital Health Card can be used as a unique id card that contains all the previous data related to your health and all medical tests. The card will contain a unique number of 14 characters using this unique number medical history of a patient can be traced by the doctors.
Table of Contents
Digital Health ID Card Registration 2022
|Scheme Name||Digital Health Card|
|Initiated by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Registration Charge||Free Registration|
|Documents Needed||Aadhar Card, Contact Number|
|Total ID Generated till March 2022||More than 15,00,000|
|Card Number||14 Digits|
Benefits of Digital Health Card
The major benefit of having an ABHA Health ID Card is that now users do not have to carry all the previous reports and tests while consulting a doctor. All the data will be stored online and the registered doctors and hospitals can access the data. Just with a single click doctors can check your disease history and recent treatment progress.
You do not have to bring Digital Health Card all the time with you. One can also save it on Digi locker which will also be considered authentic proof. Thus your money will be saved and doctors can check all the previous health databases even if you don’t take a prescription from them. So it will also save time for both doctors as well as patients.
Health ID Card Online Apply/Download PDF
If you are interested and can Apply Online for Digital Health Card. One does not have to visit the CSC Centre. You can create a Helth ID with the help of an Aadhat Card.
- Visit the official website @healthid.ndhm.gov.in
- Then click on “Create Your ABHA now“.
- If you already have an id click on login and if not choose the relevant option.
- You can select from the two options (i) generate via Aadhar and (ii) generate via DL.
- Enter the Aadhar Card or you generating ABHA via DL your mobile number will be asked.
- Verify the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- A registration form will appear and enter all the required details such as date of birth, address, photo, etc.
- After providing the relevant data click on submit button.
- Your Ayushman Digital Health Card will be created.
- One can download the same just by clicking the download button.