E Shram Card New List 2022 : An important scheme is being run by the central government to provide benefits of various types of government schemes to all the working class candidates who come under the category of unorganized sector, the name of that scheme is Shram Card Yojana. Through this scheme, a new portal has also been started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment to provide labor cards to the unorganized sector candidates, the name of that portal is Shram Card Portal.
According to the information received by the media reports, under the labor card scheme, more than 40 crore employees have successfully registered for the labor card scheme by the employees working in the unorganized sector of our country so far on the labor card portal. In which maximum 8 crore workers of Uttar Pradesh state have successfully registered. After finishing the registration work, state wise and district wise E Shram Card New List 2022 has been released on the official website.
Table of Contents
E Shram Card New List 2022
Under the labor scheme issued by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, the benefits of many government schemes will be provided to all the candidates registered on the labor card portal. That’s why it is necessary to register under this scheme for all the poor laborers working in the unorganized sector by visiting the official website of the labor card. If you have not yet registered for the labor card scheme, then you can register successfully by visiting the official website.
So far, the registration process has been successfully completed by more than 40 crore laborers working in the unorganized sector of our country on the labor card portal issued under the labor card scheme. According to the report received in the registration process, the maximum number of workers from the state of Uttar Pradesh have finished the registration process of more than 8 crore workers. During which all the workers who have completed the registration work can check the E-Labour Card New List 2022.
E Shram Card New List 2022 – Overview
|thesis statements||E Shram Card New List 2022|
|Department Name||Ministry of Labor & Employment, India|
|plan||E-Labour Card Scheme|
|scheme||e labor card allowance|
|level||State Level (Uttar Pradesh State)|
|Beneficiary||E-Labour Card Holders of Uttar Pradesh State|
E-Labour Card New List 2022 Main Purpose
The labor card scheme has been started by the central government to provide benefits of government schemes to all laborers working in the unorganized sector. All the workers who are provided benefits under this scheme are required to visit the labor card portal and complete the registration process before the prescribed last date.
After finishing the registration process, the labor card new list 2022 has been released district wise and state wise. With the help of the labor card list, the names of all the workers who have finished the registration work will be registered. Along with this, all the poor laborers whose names will be registered in the labor card list, only those candidates will be given the benefits of various government schemes.
List of new schemes related to e-labor card 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Pension Yojana (PM-SYM)
- National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders and Self Employed (NPS-Traders)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural (PMAY-G)
- National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) – Old Age Protection
- Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- Health Insurance Scheme (HIS) for Weavers
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC)
List of employment schemes covered under e-labor card
Various types of employment opportunities will be provided to all the employees registered under the E-Labour Card scheme, whose complete list is given below:-
- MNREGA scheme
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay – Rural Skills Scheme
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Antyodaya Yojana
- PM Swanidhi Scheme
- Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program
How to see name in E-Labour Card New List 2022?
- To see the name in the new list issued by the labor card scheme, first of all you have to go to the official website https://eshram.gov.in/ .
- After visiting the official website, click on the Dashboard link provided on the home page.
- After clicking on this link, a new page will open on everyone’s screen, under which you can check the list of labor cards opened on the dashboard.
- After this, all the information about the registration number and labor card list made on the labor card portal will be displayed in front of you.
- After this, the list of 5 states in which maximum number of registrations were done by the laborers will open in front of all of you above.
- Now all the candidates will be able to see all the information registered under the labor card on their screen.
- In this way, all the candidates can check the complete E-Labour Card New List 2022 of registered workers issued by the Ministry of Labor and Employment on the Labor Card portal.
Which is the official website to check E-Labour Card New List 2022?
Official Website :- https://eshram.gov.in/
Through the labor card new list, the registration work of how many workers of the state of Uttar Pradesh has been finished?
The registration work for labor card scheme by more than 8 crore employees of Uttar Pradesh state has been finished through e-labor card list.