E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 : Every year new schemes and efforts are being made by the government for the people of the working class and help is provided to them, for this relief funds and welfare schemes are launched by the Government of India. The government has launched a new scheme by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, which has been named Shram Yojana.
Under which a card is being made to 44 workers across the country in which they will have a unique amount number and their business address, through which the government will provide them new policy and employment opportunities. All the laborers across the country will get immense benefit from this scheme and will continue to get this scheme of the government will prove to be very beneficial for the people.
Table of Contents
E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 Overview:
|Article name||E Shram Card|
|Portal Name||National Database of Unorganized Workers|
|card name||Unique Identification Number (UAN) card|
|launch date||26 August 2021|
|Accidental death insurance||2 lakh rupees|
|partial handicap assistance||1 lakh rupees|
|Age Range||16 to 59 years|
|E-Shram Registration Fee in CSC||Rs 20 per registration|
|TOTAL REGISTER APPLICATIONS||26,86,22,862|
|official address||Under Secretary (eSHRAM Portal)|
Ministry of Labor & Employment
Govt. Of India, Jaisalmer House
Mansingh Road. New Delhi-110001 India
|e shram helpline number||14434|
E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 Full Details
This scheme was launched by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji on 26 August 2021 and this scheme was organized at the national level in which people from every section of the country and every state can take advantage of this scheme, whose age is from 16 years to 59 years. the middle of the year. To get it made, some eligibility conditions have also been laid by the government, whose details we will definitely tell you in this page.
Before that, let us tell you that with this you can make online through any online service center, for which you need to have aadhar card through which you can get your labor card made, from which you will get the benefits of coming, whose details we will also get in this. We will provide you in the page, so read this page of ours so that you can get all the information related to the labor scheme.
Documents Required for E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 (E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 – Important Documents)
It is necessary for the applying worker to have the documents to be found, only then he will be able to take advantage of the labor scheme:-
- bank passbook
- a photo of a worker
- laborer’s biometrics
- income, residence certificate
Eligibility for E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 (E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 – eligibility)
Some eligibility has been kept by the government to get the labor card, which is necessary which is as per the table given below:-
- The person applying should be a domicile of India, we should have a certificate of domicile.
- Applicant’s age should be between 16 to 59 years.
- The applicant should not be associated with any government post and schemes and should not have much land.
- Tax is not paid by the applicant to the government.
- The Aadhar card of the applicant should be linked with the mobile number.
Benefits of Shram Card (E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 – benefits)
- After making the labor card, many benefits are provided to the workers in which they are given allowance amount.
- After having the labor card, the children of the workers are given assistance in maintenance and other things.
- If the age of the worker is more than 60 years, they are also given pension amount every month.
- After the creation of this card, accident insurance is also implemented, after which in case of an accident, an insurance amount of ₹ 200000 is provided to his family.
How to apply for E Shram Card
The candidate has to follow the following steps to get the labor card made:-
- First of all go to the official website.
- On the home page, click on Register on Islam option. 3. A new page will be displayed in which you will enter the Aadhar number from which OTP will be received.
- Enter the OTP received and submit. 5. Application page will open in which enter all the requested information like name, father’s name, address, occupation etc.
- Click on the submit button, after which your labor card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now download your labor card and take it out and save it.
E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 FAQS:
What is the official website of E Shram?
The official website of .e Shram is
Is it necessary to link mobile number with aadhar card for labor scheme?
Yes, if you want to make a labor card, then it is very important to link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number.
What is the eligibility of Shram Yojana?
The main eligibility of E Shram Yojana is that the applicant should be a laborer of the unorganized sector.
What is the last date for applying for Shram Yojana?
There is no last date to apply in labor scheme, every person can apply for this scheme and apply anytime.