Forest Guard Bharti 2022: From time to time bumper recruitment is done by the Indian Forest Department for the educated and unemployed candidates of our country and at present, the Indian Forest Department can issue notification for Forest Guard Bharti in August 2022 and notification In this, all the necessary information related to the appointment to the post of forest guard will be contained and through Forest Guard Bharti , female and male candidates will be appointed to the post of forest guard and forest guard recruitment will be organized in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Uttarakhand etc. And only eligible candidates of these states will be able to apply for this recruitment and you are advised to keep on making your preparations for Forest Guard Bharti .
Let us tell you that through Forest Guard Recruitment, eligible candidates will be appointed on about 5,465 posts of Forest Guard in the Indian Forest Department and class 10th and 12th pass candidates will be able to apply for Forest Guard Bharti and for this recruitment by the department. The limit will be determined in which the minimum age of the candidates will be 18 years and the maximum age will be 27 years and if you want to get information related to eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, post details, application process etc. for Forest Guard Bharti . Read each word in this article carefully!
Table of Contents
Forest Guard Bharti 2022 Overview
|Forest Guard Recruitment 2022
|Indian Forest Department
|Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Uttarakhand
|Name of Vacancies
|Total No. of Vacancies
|Around 5,465 Posts
|Post wise number of vacancies
|Rajasthan Forest Department = About 2399 posts
Forest Department Chhattisgarh = About 391 posts
Madhya Pradesh Forest Department = About 1871 posts
Uttarakhand Forest Department = About 804 posts
|18 years to 27 years
|class 10th and 12th pass
Important documents for Forest Guard Bharti 2022
- Applicant’s class 10th marksheet
- Applicant’s class 12th marksheet
- Applicant’s local residence certificate
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- Applicant’s Vaccine Certificate
- health certificate of the applicant
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Applicant’s fingerprint
- Signature of the applicant
- I Certificate
- Content ID
- Ration card
- Employment registration etc.
Education Qualification for Forest Guard Bharti 2022
- Eligible candidates will be appointed by the Indian Forest Department for the post of Forest Guard through Forest Guard Recruitment and for this recruitment, candidates should have passed class X with minimum 50% marks and for Forest Guard Recruitment the candidate should have passed class 12th. Can submit the marksheet and for forest guard recruitment, candidates can be demanded for class 10th and 12th marksheet as well as NCC certificate in future.
Age Limit for Forest Guard Bharti 2022
- The age limit of the candidates for Forest Guard Recruitment has been fixed by the department in which the minimum age of the candidates is 18 years and for Forest Guard Recruitment the age of the candidates should not be more than 27 years and in future candidates will be notified as soon as the notification is issued. After that age relaxation will be available.
Application Fees for Forest Guard Bharti 2022
- For Forest Guard Recruitment Candidates Need to Pay Application Fee According to Their About and Application Fee for This Recruitment Will Be Pay Through Online Banking and For Forest Guard Recruitment General and OBC Category Candidates Approx ₹520 And SC, ST and PWD category candidates will need to pay around ₹ 300 as application fee.
Selection Process and Physical Test for Forest Guard Bharti 2022
- Selection Process for Forest Guard Recruitment :- The selection process has been set by the Department for Forest Guard Recruitment conducted by the Indian Postal Department and for this recruitment, candidates have to first pass the written examination and in future visit the official website of the department. Category wise merit list will be issued and the candidates who will clear the written test will go for further physical test and after physical test candidates will be invited for interview and document verification and in future they will be appointed as forest guard in different forest areas according to their qualification. will be appointed in
- Physical Test for Forest Guard Recruitment :- Let us tell you that through the Forest Guard Recruitment conducted by the Indian Forest Department, the candidates will be appointed to the post of Mind Constable and the candidates will have to first pass the written examination and appear in the written examination. Qualified candidates will be called for physical test in which 20 Km walking distance will be covered by candidates in 4 hours and other test for pass candidates in this test is as follows :-
(General OBC and other categories)
(General OBC and other categories)
|Chest (Normal) :
|Chest (Minimum Expansion) : Chest (Minimum Expansion)
|up to 5 cm
|up to 5 cm
Eligibility Criteria for Forest Guard Bharti 2022
- Only the candidates of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Uttarakhand state will be able to apply for Forest Guard Recruitment.
- Female and male candidates are eligible to apply for Forest Guard Recruitment.
- For Forest Guard Recruitment, applicants will need to pass in class 10th and 12th with good marks.
- Candidates should be physically fit for Forest Guard Recruitment.
- For Forest Guard Recruitment, the age of the candidates has been fixed as 18 years 27 years.
- For Forest Guard Recruitment, it will be necessary for the candidates to follow the entire eligibility criteria sincerely and you will get information about other eligibility criteria after the release of notification in future.
Important dates for Forest Guard Bharti 2022
- As soon as the notification for Forest Guard Recruitment will be issued by the Indian Forest Department and the notification will be issued by the department through the official website and the required dates for Forest Guard Recruitment are as follows :-
|-/ August 2022
|Starting date to apply
|-/ August 2022
|Last date to apply
|-/ September 2022
|Admit card issue date
|-/ October 2022
|-/ October 2022
|exam result date
|-/ December 2022
How to apply for Forest Guard Recruitment? (How to apply for Forest Guard Bharti 2022 )
- For Forest Guard Recruitment, first you have to select the official website.
- Now you will be entered in the home page of the department.
- Now on the home page you will need to select the link “Application Form for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022”.
- After this you will get the online application form.
- Now the applicants will have to fill the information sought in the online application form carefully.
- Now you will upload the required documents and scan your fingerprint and signature.
- Now the application fee will be paid by the applicants through online banking.
- After that you have to carefully enter the captcha code and select the submit button.
- Therefore, the application process for Forest Guard Recruitment is over and you must take out the printout of your application form.
Forest Guard Bharti 2022 – FAQs
Forest Guard Bharti 2022 : Which is the official website for Forest Guard Recruitment?
Forest Guard Bharti: Following is the official website for Forest Guard Recruitment :- http://ifs.nic.in/
Forest Guard Bharti 2022 : What is the number of vacancies for Forest Guard Recruitment?
Forest Guard Bharti: The number of vacancies for Forest Guard Recruitment is about 5,465.
Forest Guard Bharti 2022 : Who can apply for Forest Guard Recruitment?
Forest Guard Bharti: Only eligible candidates from the states of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Uttarakhand will be able to apply for Forest Guard Recruitment.