Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 : After the Modi government came to India, many beneficial schemes were launched in the interest of the poor and various types of benefits were provided to all the poor, similarly a new scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 August 2014. Which was named as Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. benefits are being given. This scheme was organized at the national level, in which all the nationalized banks across the country have been linked under this scheme.
Since the launch of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, crores of accounts are opened till now and that number is increasing continuously and all the poor people across the country are able to take advantage of these accounts free of cost. In this scheme, all the people across the country, whose age is between 10 years to 59 years, are all taking advantage of it and will continue to take this account. And the transaction of up to ₹ 10000 per month and the balance amount kept in the maximum account can be up to ₹ 100000. If you also want to open some such account, then today’s article is for you, in which you will be given the information related to this account, so read our article till the end.
Table of Contents
Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022
|PM Jan Dhan Yojana List 2022
|By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
|Total Beneficiaries Connected So Far
|Total financial assistance provided so far
|Rs 146,230.71 crore
|Total Bank Mitras
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 – Important Documents)
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Nominee Information
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 – Eligibility Criteria)
Jan Dhan Yojana 2022: In order to apply, some eligibility is kept for the candidates, which are necessary, whose details are given below, which you must read before applying:-
- Applicant must have Indian citizenship.
- Applicant’s age between 10 years to 59 years because only then they will be able to apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed ₹ 30000.
- Poor person of every category can take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant should not hold any government post.
- The applicant does not pay tax to the government.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 – Benefits)
Jan Dhan Yojana 2022: There are many benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana which you can read in the table given below:-
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, all the poor people will get the benefit of banking facilities.
- The minimum balance number in this account has been kept zero, so that every person can take advantage of this account.
- Through this account, people can do transactions up to ₹ 10000 per month.
- The maximum number that can be kept in the account is ₹ 100000.
- Insurance of people up to ₹ 100000 is also covered in the account.
- Interest is also given by the government to the people on the amount deposited in the account.
- People can use Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan account in any government scheme or application.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana? (How to apply for Jan Dhan Yojana 2022)
Jan Dhan Yojana 2022: If you also want to apply in Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, then you can easily apply for this scheme by following the procedure given below:-
- To apply, the applicant has to first go to the nearest bank service center.
- Ask for the application form for Jan Dhan Yojana from the bank official.
- Attach the requested information and documents in the application.
- After the submission of the application, your documents will be verified and your By Matrix will be taken.
- After which you will get your passbook from which you will be able to take advantage of banking facilities.
Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 – FAQs
What is the official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana?
The official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is
, When was the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana launched?
The scheme was launched on 15 August 2014.