Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana: Through the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, new schemes are being implemented continuously. Out of those schemes, the most ambitious scheme, which we know by the name of Seekho Kamao Yojana, of this scheme Through this, employment is being provided for all eighth, tenth, ITI and graduate students, under which the state government has started the application process on June 25, 2023.
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme run by the state government, then first of all you have to apply online under this scheme, then the complete process of applying online and the necessary documents prescribed for applying, eligibility etc. are given through this article. If we are going to tell you, then definitely read the article till the end.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
All the youths residing in the state of Madhya Pradesh, who are 8th, 10th and 12th ITI and graduates, then through the State Government of Madhya Pradesh, all the youths in different states of Madhya Pradesh are given engineering, electronics, tourism, travel, hospital, railway, Training like ITI, Software Development, Bank Insurance, Chartered Accountant, Hotel Management etc. is given and on the basis of training all the youth are given an amount of ₹ 8000 to ₹ 10000 per month according to their qualification.
The registration of companies providing training under the Learn and Earn scheme was started from June 25, 2023, under which 10429 companies from the entire state of Madhya Pradesh have registered, after which the total number of vacant posts has been fixed at 34438, under which all 18 years Youths from to 29 years can apply. To apply, you must first have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state.
Eligibility for Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- To apply for Chief Minister’s Learn and Earn Scheme, you must first have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state.
- There should be a prescribed mark sheet for applying.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 29 years.
chief minister learn earn scheme salary details
Under the Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana, an amount of ₹ 8000 will be provided to the 12th pass youth, after that an amount of ₹ 9000 will be provided to these ITI passed youth and an amount of ₹ 10000 will be provided to the graduate youth.
Documents required for Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
Following are the documents required for registration under the Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana organized by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan:-
- 12th Marksheet, ITI, Graduate
- Aadhar card
- caste certificate
- Madhya Pradesh domicile certificate
- bank passbook
How to register for Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme?
- To register, first go to the official website .
- After visiting the official website, select the option of registration.
- wick of registration After selecting the form, enter the Samagra ID and mobile number.
- OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered, enter it.
- After this, moving forward, select the information of educational qualification, location, category, etc.
- After making the selection, finally click on the button of Summit.
- Your registration at the click of a button Transaction will be done completely.
What is the age limit to register for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana?
The age limit set by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan to register for the Learn and Earn Scheme is from 18 years to 29 years.
When will the registration process for Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme be started?
The registration process for the Seekho Kamao scheme was started from 25 June 2023 by the Madhya Pradesh state government.
When was the Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme organized?
It was done on 17 June 2023 through Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh