PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023: An important scheme for farmers was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1 December 2018, its interim announcement was made by Finance Minister Piyush Goyal in the 2019 budget. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023, farmers are given Rs.6000/- annually by the government. Which is given in three equal installments of 2000. Initially only those farmers who have up to 2 hectares of land were included by the government for the PM Kisan Yojana. But later all the farmers were included in it.
Are you waiting for the 11th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi, a question is coming in your mind that when the 11th installment of PM Kisan will come, then let me tell you that the government will soon transfer the 11th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi to the farmers’ accounts. Installment can transfer. Earlier, an amount of more than 20 thousand crores was transferred to the accounts of about 11 crore farmers in January 2022 as the 10th installment. Now soon the government is preparing to transfer the 11th instalment.
Table of Contents
How to check whether PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
How to check PM Kisan status with Aadhaar number / mobile number / bank account number ?: If you are a farmer and you are not getting 6000 rupees (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana money) given by the government annually. You don’t know what’s missing in it. There is a problem with online portal or bank account.
If all this is happening with you too, then you can check PM Kisan status with Aadhaar number through your mobile in just 5 minutes. For this, you can first check the status of PM Kisan by visiting its official website. Or else we have given a link above, you will also directly go to the check status page by clicking on it. You can check your installment by entering your bank account or Aadhaar number there. We have also told you step by step below.
- After visiting the official website, you have to go to Farmer Corner.
- Then you have to select the option of Beneficiary Status.
- You will go to the next page.
- After coming to the Beneficiary Status page, you will get three options to know the Beneficiary Status .
- Check Kisan Samman Nidhi by Aadhaar Card, Check Kisan Samman Nidhi by Bank Account and Check Samman Nidhi by registered mobile number will get three options.
- Whichever of the three details you have available with you, select that option and click on it.
- After this the complete details will come in front of you. In which along with details like name, account number, Aadhaar number, mobile number etc., how much installment will come in your account.
- How many installments of PM Kisan have come in your account, when did they come, how many installments have been disbursed. The details of all these will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
- Now save it or you can also take a print out of it.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2023 Overview
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
|12 crore farmers.
|total annual budget
|Rs. 75000/- Crore
|Under which ministry?
|Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
|Applications are accepted.
|Current status of the plan scheme.
|PM Kisan Toll Free Number / Help Line Number
|155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free), 0120-6025109
PM Kisan samman nidhi new update: Take care of these things, otherwise you can go to jail
If any person is not eligible for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and still he is taking advantage of this scheme, then be careful, the government is going to take action against such persons. Aadhaar card is now being linked with PAN card by the government. In such a situation, the government will be able to easily find out your income. If you are found ineligible then FIR can also be lodged against you.
Recently some such cases have come to the fore in Jharkhand. The government has now prepared to take action against such people. That’s why if anyone is doing this then be careful, otherwise you may have to go to jail. Small farmers are given three installments of 2000 i.e. 6000 / – per year by the government through pm kisan.
read this also –
How to take two installments together in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
If the money of Pm kisan yojana is not coming in your account, then get the registration done soon. PM Kisan 2 installments of Rs 4000 will come together in your account. According to the rule of Kisan samman nidhi, if the farmer gets the online registration done before June 30, then 2 installments i.e. Rs 4000/- are transferred to his account together through dbt. That’s why if you haven’t registered yet. So get yourself registered soon.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 8 kist
Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted and informed that the 8th installment of PM-Kisan will be released to 9.50 crore farmer families, amounting to 19000 crores as 8th installment to the farmers. It was said by the Prime Minister that on May 14, a video conference dialogue will also be held between the farmers. Its information was already given by PMO i.e. Prime Minister’s Office. PM Kisan is an ambitious scheme of the government for the farmers. Under this, 600 rupees are given annually to the farmers.
9th installment of PM Kisan Yojana. PM KISAN 9th Installment
The 9th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been released by the Central Government. From the side of the government, it was transferred on August 9, 2021 at 12:50 pm. A total of more than 9.75 crore farmers are beneficiaries under PM Kisan 9th Installment. In whose accounts a total amount of 19500 crores was transferred. The ninth installment was also transferred directly to the bank accounts like other installments.
10th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
PM Kisan 10 installment : On January 1, 2022, the Modi government has given the 10th installment of the Samman Nidhi in the accounts of the farmers on the occasion of the new year. Today the government has transferred an amount of Rs 20946 crore to the accounts of 10.9 crore Indian farmers under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. 2000-2000 rupees have been transferred to the account of each farmer. It is noteworthy that this amount was to be given to the farmers in the month of December first, but due to some reasons the transfer could not be done.
Thus, on the occasion of the new year, the government has brought good news for the farmers. Farmers can check the status of their installment through their mobile with registered mobile number and Aadhaar card. If you are facing problem in checking then below we have given the complete process. You can see your status by looking at it. You can also ask in the comment box.
The transfer of the 10th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by the government will help farmers a lot in crop related works. Farmers will get a lot of help from this in ravi buhai and other expenses. This information was given by the departmental officers. Apart from this, the government is also considering increasing the amount of pm kisan by more than 2000 rupees.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List
Pmkisan Check Beneficiary List : If you have applied online for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , then you can check your online in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List. You can easily see this list issued by the government. If you want to know whether your name is in the pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary list or not. So you can easily watch through your mobile or laptop.
Step 2 – By going to the farmer corner, the option with Beneficiary List has to be selected (click).
Step 3 – Now you will be asked for some details. For example – the name of your state, district, sub-district, block and village.
- First of all, select the state in which you are a resident.
- Now choose the district i.e. your district.
- After this select your sub-district (tehsil).
- Now you have to choose your block on the block option.
- After selecting the State, District, Tehsil and Block, now you have to select your village.
- At last you have to click on get report option.
Step 6 – After clicking on your get report option, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list will appear on the computer screen. You can see your name in it.
In this way, you can easily see your name in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list within just 2 minutes.
How to apply for Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi?
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi in two ways. First online application and second offline application. For online application, you can fill all the details sought by visiting its official website. And for offline application, you have to download its offline form and submit it at the nearest authorized center and public service center. We are going to tell you about both the process below.
read this also –
Process of offline application for Kisan Samman Nidhi.
How to apply online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023?
You can also apply online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. For how to apply online, you have to follow the procedure given below.
Step 1 – To apply online for Samman Nidhi, you must first go to its official website pmkisan.gov.in.
Step 2 – After visiting the official website, you will find the right and former corner section. Out of which you have to choose the new farmer registration option.
Step 3 – Now an application form will open in front of you on a new page. In which you have to fill some details.
- First of all, you have to choose the option of Rural Farmer Registration / Urban Farmer Registration. (If you are a resident of village then choose Rural and if you are from city then choose Urban option.)
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number, then select your state.
- After that fill the captcha code and click on send otp. Now a password (otp) will come on your mobile.
- You have to verify it by writing on the next page.
Step 4 – Now in the next step you will be asked for some personal details and Khatauni / Fard etc. of the land. Submit your application form by filling all the details.
In this way your Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online registration process will be completed.
Eligibility for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
For PM-KISAN registration you need to fulfill the following conditions-
- You must be an Indian farmer.
- Initially only farmers with agricultural land less than 2 acres were eligible but later all farmers were given the option to apply for it.
- You must have an Aadhaar card.
- Applicant farmer should not be in any government job.
- You must have an account with any bank. The Samman Nidhi amount will be directly transferred to your account.
Documents required for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
- Must have Aadhaar Card.
- Land documents like – Khatauni.
- share certificate. (to find out how much land the farmer has)
- Must have a bank account. (passbook)
Process to do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
➡️ If your money is not coming under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you should get your online ekyc done by visiting pmkisan.gov.in portal. The complete procedure for doing eKYC is given below.
- To do online ekyc for PM Kisan, you must first go to its official website.
- After going to the home page, you have to click on the ekyc option.
- After clicking on the ekyc option, you will come to a new screen. There you have to enter your Aadhaar number. After that fill the captcha code and click on the search button.
- Now an OTP (password) will come on the registered mobile number in your Aadhaar card, you have to enter it here on the next option.
- After this click on Submit for auth button. In this way your ekyc for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will be done successfully.
PM Kisan Offline PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
➡️ Apart from online ekyc, you can also get it done offline. If the registered mobile number on your Aadhaar number is active, then we will only recommend you for online ekyc. But if your mobile number is not active, then you can also get it done offline.
- For this, you have to visit your nearest Jan Seva Kendra or Common Service Center.
- Take your Aadhaar card and other documents with you. You will also be asked to fill a form at the csc center.
- Your form will be submitted after completing all the formalities.
- Your pmkisan ekyc will be done by the public service center in a few days.
- In this way you can get your ekyc done online.
Official website of Agriculture Department of different states for PM-Kisan application
|Andaman Nicobar PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Andhra Pradesh PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Arunachal PM Kisan Scheme Website
|Assam PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Bihar PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Uttar Pradesh PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Uttarakhand PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Madhya Pradesh PM Kisan Yojana website
|Rajasthan PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Jammu Kashmir PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Himachal Pradesh PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Punjab PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Chhattisgarh PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Haryana PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Sikkim PM Kisan Yojana Website
|West Bengal PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Karnataka PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Maharashtra PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Kerala PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Tamil Nadu PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Gujarat PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Daman and Diu
|Orissa PM Kisan Yojana Website
|Pondicherry PM Kisan Yojana Website
PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi Yojana Customer Care Number
We have told you the easy way to check Kisan Samman Nidhi above. But if you are still facing problem in checking its status, then you can also contact on the toll free number issued by the department.
Pm kisan nidhi Important links 2023
In this way you will be able to know the details of your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. If the money is not coming, then match your account number and Aadhaar number. In case of mistake, get it corrected again.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 New Update
In the recent few days, many cases of fraud were seen in the pm kisan scheme started by the government. To prevent this fraud, the government has made some changes in the documents taken for Samman Nidhi. In these documents, the ration card has now been made mandatory for the beneficiary. Ration card along with all other documents which used to be taken earlier have to be submitted in soft copy on the official website of pmkisan.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023?
This is an ambitious scheme launched by the Central Government for the farmers. Under which the farmers are given 6000/- annually by the government.
When was PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 started?
PM Kisan was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in December 2019. Which was presented in the then Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Budget 2019.