PMEGP Loan Apply Online | Rojgar Loan | Business Loan Apply | pmegp online application status | pmegp e portal | pmegp e portal kvic | pmegp loan apply required documents | pmegp loan apply online | pmegp loan apply required documents | pmegp online application status |
PMEGP Loan Apply Online: Get a loan of 50 lakh to 1 crore without guarantee A new opportunity is being provided by the Central Government to the youth to set up employment. Are you also worried about employment and want the help of the government. Government is providing PMEGP Loan under PMEGP Scheme to such talented youth who want to set up their own employment. Let us tell you that under the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program (PMEGP), youth are being given loans of 50 lakh to 1 crore to set up their own industry.
8th pass person can also apply for taking this loan . Along with this, 35% subsidy will also be provided by the government to set up the industry. That’s why you are also a youth starting a new unit and need money then this article is for you. After reading the detailed information mentioned here, you will easily be able to apply step by step PMEGP Loan Scheme .
Table of Contents
What is the PMEGP Loan Apply Online?
Under this PMEGP Loan Yojana, a loan of up to Rs 25 lakh will be given by the government. Under this scheme, any person or organization wants to start their own business. So that he can take advantage of everyone, let’s know the complete information.
25 lakh loan online to start PMEGP Loan Apply Online (Rojgar Loan Apply)
can an unemployed person get a loan? This PMEGP loan is being provided to youths setting up various small and medium scale industries in Indian rural and urban areas. It has been announced as the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program.
Bank loan up to Rs 5000000 will be provided from here for the youth working in the manufacturing sector . While the industries working in the service sector will be provided a loan of up to Rs 2,00,000 by the bank . In this you have to contribute only 5% to 10%. While the rest of the work will be done by the Government of India. To take advantage of this scheme, you have to fulfill the necessary eligibility, whose information we are providing in the next section.
Eligibility for Employment Loan Scheme (PMEGP Rojgar Loan)
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- The age of the applicant for pm rojgar yojana loan should be more than 18 years. Maximum age not specified
- It is necessary for the applicant to be eighth pass. If the cost of your project is less than ₹ 500000, then you will not need any kind of educational qualification.
- Under this scheme, only such units can participate which are newly started. Under which scheme the already operated units will not be able to avail benefits.
Documents for PMEGP Yojana
While applying, you will have to upload the following documents through online medium . The size of these documents should be less than 1 MB. Their list is as follows:
- passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Document or mark sheet of the highest educational qualification.
- Project record details.
- Certificate of social/special category etc. (if required)
- Rural area certificate (if required)
Application Process: Procedure for PMEGP Loan Apply Online Loan application
Let us tell you that under Prime Minister Employment Generation Program (PMEGP) you can apply through online medium. The process to apply is as follows:
- First of all, you have to go to the PMEGP portal, the official website of the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program. By clicking on this link, you will reach the direct website.
- After this you have to click on New User ID Link .
- You write your Aadhaar related details here.
- After writing the information of Aadhaar, an OTP message will be sent to your mobile number to verify it. Write it on the website and get your verification done.
- User ID and password will be sent to your email ID and mobile number to login PMEGP as soon as your verification is complete.
PMEGP Portal Login
- Using this user ID, you can login to PMEGP Portal .
- After login to PMEGP e portal, you will have to write your personal information and information related to your employment.
- After this you have to upload the related documents through online medium on the website.
- After uploading the document, you will have to write your Score Card number .
- Finally click on the Final Submit Link.
- In this way your PMEGP Online Application Form will be submitted to the department through online medium. After verifying your information by the department, you will be selected to give this PMEGP Online Loan and you will be given the benefit of this loan .
Benefits of PM Employment Generation Programme
- Up to 35% subsidy will be provided by the Government of India to the youth to establish their employment.
- People setting up industries under the service sector will be able to take loans up to Rs 20,00,000 from Bank Se, while industries engaged in manufacturing activities can take loans up to Rs 50,00,000 from banks.
- Beneficiary’s contribution in this project will be between 5% to 10%.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to new micro industries.
- The benefit of this scheme will not be given to the youth who get the benefit of other schemes run by the state government or the central government to establish employment . That’s why you have just started a new job, so you can get benefits from here.