Post Office Bharti 2022 : Post Office recruitment has been organized by the Indian Postal Department on a large scale so that a good job can be provided to all the unemployed and educated youth living in our country, for this 10th and 12th Passed educational qualification has been prescribed.
All the candidates for post office recruitment will be selected on 18906 vacant posts, which eligible and interested candidates want to apply in Post Office Bharti organized by the Indian Postal Department, the educational qualification and age limit of the candidates, the complete process of applying etc. All the information has been recorded in detail in this article of ours, must read your article till the end.
Table of Contents
Post Office Bharti 2022 – Full Details
About 18909 posts of vacancies have been organized for Post Office Bharti by the Indian Postal Department for the educated and unemployed youth living in our country of India, who want to get a good government job. And interested in post office recruitment then they can apply for this recruitment.
Those candidates who want to apply for this recruitment, it will be very important for those candidates to have the original residence certificate of India and for important information tell all the candidates that the recruitment comes under our central government and this recruitment All female and male candidates living in the country of India can apply for this.
Post Office Bharti 2022 – Overview
|thesis statements||post office recruitment 2022|
|Department Name||Indian Postal Department|
|Name of vacant posts||Multi Tasking Staff, Postman,|
Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant etc.
|number of vacancies||98,083|
|Age Range||18 years to 30 years|
|Selection Process||on the basis of merit list|
Educational Qualification for Post Office Recruitment 2022
All the youth who want to apply in the Post Office Bharti organized by the Indian Postal Department, it will be very important for the candidates to have passed 10th and 12th from an institution affiliated school.
Age limit for post office recruitment 2022
Eligible and interested candidates who want to apply in Post Office Bharti, the age limit of the candidates has been fixed at minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years and people belonging to Scheduled Tribes will also be given relaxation in this age limit like other backward class people. Will be given a relaxation of 3 years and SC-ST category people will be given a relaxation of 5 years.
Documents required for post office recruitment 2022
- class 10th mark sheet
- class 12th mark sheet
- Bachelor Degree
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- I Certificate
- caste certificate
- local residence certificate
- Ration card
- Composite ID
- date of birth certificate
Salary details for post office recruitment 2022
The post office recruitment organized by the Indian Postal Department that the candidates who want to get monthly salary information, let us tell such candidates that monthly salary is given according to the categories of post office recruitment.
Postal Assistant/ Marketing Assistant – Level-04 : ₹ 25,500 to 81,100
Post Main/Mail -Level-03 : ₹ 21,700 to 69,100
Mithila-Tasking -Level-01 : ₹18,000 to 56,900
post office recruitment 2022 application fee
- General (UR) (General): ₹100
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section): ₹100
- OBC (Other Backward Classes): ₹100
- SC (Scheduled Caste) : ₹ 0
- ST (Scheduled Tribe) : ₹ 0
- Women (Women): ₹0
- PH (Divyang) : ₹ 0
How to apply for Post Office Bharti 2022?
- To apply for this recruitment, first of all you have to visit the official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ .
- After entering the official website, you have to click on the option of Online Application for Post Office Recruitment.
- After clicking on the option, a new message will appear in front of you.
- In that page you will be asked some important information about the documents, enter it.
- After entering all the information carefully, you will have to pay the application fee.
- As soon as you pay the application fee, you have to fill the captcha code at the end and click on the submit button.
- In this way your application will be complete.