Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023: In view of the problem of employment, various types of efforts are made by the Central Government and the State Government, in this work, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is trying to solve the problem of unemployment this year by Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana. 2023 is being started. Through this scheme, training will be provided to all the youth in different categories, under which all the candidates will be able to get new employment opportunities by getting the certificate.
The main objective of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 is to make all the youth self-dependent and self-reliant by providing employment. By registering online under this scheme, all the candidates can get absolutely free training, so for all the candidates who want to apply for this scheme, first of all, for this scheme, purpose, benefits, eligibility, documents, and different types of online application Information must be obtained.
Table of Contents
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is mainly being operated by the Ministry of Railways, through which new employment opportunities are being provided to all the candidates. Through this scheme, all youths complete their education and get free skill training under Railways. All candidates will be able to get employment opportunities in industries by getting this training. Through this scheme, efforts are being made to make all the youth self-reliant and self-reliant.
About 50000 youth of our country will be selected through Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023. After selecting all the youth, 100 hours or 3 weeks in different categories like Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Basic of IT. Training will be provided free of cost. After taking the training, certificates will also be provided to the youth, due to which the youth will get new employment opportunities.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 – Overview
|recruitment organization||ministry of railways|
|Types of jobs||Training (Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana)|
|Duration of the Course||3 weeks (18 days)|
|Eligibility||10th pass and age 18 to 35 years|
|training ground||All Railway Divisions (Nearest Division also)|
|Apply Last Date||quick release|
|Date of release of merit list||quick release|
Main objective of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
The main objective of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is to provide employment to thousands of students because through this scheme 50000 students of our country can apply online to get training. The online application process for this scheme has been started, in which 100 hours of training will be provided free of cost to all the candidates involved under different categories.
Under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, training will be provided to all students through offline medium, in which 75% attendance of all students is mandatory or certificates will be provided to all candidates after receiving training, through which all candidates can get new employment opportunities. Will be able to
Benefits under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
- New employment opportunities are being provided to all unemployed candidates through Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- About 50000 students of our country will be provided free training through this scheme.
- Training will be provided free of cost through the Real Kaushal Vikas Yojana, in which all students will be able to get 100 hours of training.
- Under this scheme, after getting training under different categories, you will be given a certificate.
- New employment opportunities are being provided to the students through Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- With the help of the certificate obtained in this scheme, you can get employment in the field of industry.
Eligibility for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
- Every candidate applying for this scheme must be a native of India.
- The age limit of all the applicants has been fixed by the Government of India from 18 to 35 years.
- It is mandatory for every applicant applying for this scheme to pass class 10th.
- Get trained in a variety of categories Not all candidates can claim to get a government job in Railways.
- Under this scheme, it will be mandatory for all students to take 100 hours or 3 weeks training, only after that you will be given a certificate.
- 75% attendance of all the students is mandatory to get the certificate through this scheme.
- Training will be provided free of cost for all the students. All the students must be physically and mentally fit to receive the training.
Important documents for applying Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
- class 10th mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Composite ID
- I Certificate
- proof of age
- Voter ID Card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- gmail id
How to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023?
- To apply online for this scheme, first of all you have to visit the official portal http://railkvy.indianrailways.gov.in/ .
- After visiting the official portal, click on the option of APPLY HERE provided on the home page.
- After this all the candidates have to sign up after which the application form will be displayed in front of all of you.
- After this, all the personal details asked in the application form have to be entered after reading them carefully.
- After filling all the required details, click on the link of Complete Your Profile.
- After clicking on this link, a new page will open on which you have to login by giving login information.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, enter all the important information and upload the required documents.
- After uploading all the necessary documents, enter the captcha code in the last step and click on the option of Summit.
- In this way your application for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 will be completed successfully.
Which is the official website to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023?
Official Website :- http://railkvy.indianrailways.gov.in/
What is the main objective of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
The main objective of this scheme has been set to “provide skill training”.