SSC CGL Notification 2022: Very good news for the youth of our India who have been waiting for SSC CGL recruitment for a long time because recently the notice for SSC CGL recruitment and examination has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission. SSC CGL is known as Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination and through this examination, Group-B and Group-C officers are selected and one recruitment includes Income Tax Inspector, Sub Inspector in CBI, Accountant. , Examination Custom etc. Vacancies are included. SSC CGL notification was released recently and the application process of SSC CGL recruitment was started from 17th September 2022, Saturday and applicants will be able to apply through online recruitment till 8th October 2022, Saturday.
Let us tell you that after the completion of the application process of Combined Graduate Level Examination i.e. SSC CGL Recruitment conducted by Staff Selection Commission, the department will organize SSC CGL Tier-1 written examination in the month of December. The number of vacancies for SSC CGL recruitment has been fixed around 20,000 and eligible candidates will be appointed on various vacant posts of the department. For SSC CGL Recruitment, female and male candidates of India will be able to apply and it is mandatory for the applicants to be graduate / graduate and stay with us carefully through this article for all the necessary information related to SSC CGL Notification !
Table of Contents
SSC CGL Notification 2022 – Overview
|1||thesis statements||ssc cgl notification 2022|
|2||Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|3||ssc cgl||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|5||name of exam||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|6||No. of Vacancies||about 20,000 posts|
|7||Starting date to apply||17 September 2022, Saturday|
|8||Last date to apply||8 October 2022, Saturday|
|9||Application Type||online through computer|
Name of the Vacancies Based on SSC CGL Notification 2022
- Assistant in Ministries/Departments
- Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Government
- Inspector of Central Excise and Customs
- Inspector of Income Tax
- preventive officer in customs
- examiner in customs
- Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics and CBI
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Divisional Accountants in various offices of the Government
- Junior Accountant
- Auditor and UDC
- Comptroller and Auditor General
- Auditor’s Office under CGDA, CGA & Others
- Accountant / Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler etc. in Registrar General of India.
Educational Qualification for SSC CGL Notification 2022
For SSC CGL i.e. SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission, it will be mandatory for the candidates to be graduate and the applicants will have to follow other educational qualifications sincerely, whose details are contained in the table below:-
|1||class 10th marksheet||Minimum marks 40%|
|2||class twelfth marksheet||Minimum marks 40%|
|3||Bachelor Degree||Minimum marks 40%|
|4||CPCT Certificate||Minimum Speed 30 : 40|
|5||basic computer knowledge||–|
Age Limit for SSC CGL Notification 2022
Let us tell you that for the SSC CGL Notification conducted by the Staff Selection Commission , the candidates need to take special care of the age limit because the age limit has already been determined in which the candidates should not be born before 2 January 1995. And for SSC CGL recruitment, the candidates born after January 1, 2004 will not be able to apply and the minimum age of the candidates applying for SSC CGL recruitment is 18 years and age limit for SSC CGL recruitment is given in the table below. Will be according to :-
|S.No.||Class / category||age relaxation|
|2||SC ST||5 year|
|3||PH + General||10 years|
|4||PH + OBC||13 years|
|5||PH + SC / ST||15 years|
|6||ex serviceman general||3 years|
|7||Ex Servicemen OBC||6 years|
|8||Ex Servicemen SC / ST||8 years|
ssc cgl notification SSC CGL Notification 2022 details
- SSC CGL notification has been released by the Staff Selection Commission on the official website.
- Through this SSC CGL Notification , detailed information about SSC CGL recruitment going to be held in the country was provided.
- On the basis of SSC CGL Notification , the starting date to apply for recruitment has been fixed as 17 September 2022, Saturday.
- Applicants applying for SSC CGL Recruitment will be able to apply online till 8 October 2022, Saturday.
- According to the SSC CGL notification, let us tell you that about 20,000 eligible candidates will be selected through this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates will be appointed on various best posts through SSC CGL recruitment and the details of various vacant posts of Group-B and Group-C are contained in the article above.
- On the basis of SSC CGL Notification , inform you that it is mandatory for the applicants to be graduate / graduate for this recruitment.
- Eligible female and male candidates of India will be able to apply for SSC CGL recruitment and applicants are advised to carefully read the SSC CGL Notification issued on the official website before applying.
How to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment?
- To apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment, first of all select the official website.
- Now the home page of the department will open on your device.
- Now the menu option will be selected by the applicants on the home page.
- After this you have to select the link “Apply Online Form SSC CGL Recruitment 2022”.
- Now you need to verify your Aadhaar number and registered mobile number.
- After this you will get the online application form.
- Now you will fill the information asked in the online application form carefully.
- After this, the applicant will scan and upload the required documents.
- Now the category wise application fee will be paid by the applicants through online banking or mobile banking.
- After that you can select the submit button or enter button by filling the captcha code carefully.
- Finally you will be able to successfully apply for SSC CGL Recruitment and keep the printout of your application form handy!
SSC CGL Notification – FAQs
What is the official website for SSC CGL Notification ?
The official website for SSC CGL Notification is https://ssc.nic.in/.
What is the number of vacancies according to SSC CGL Notification ?
On the basis of SSC CGL Notification , the number of vacancies has been fixed at around 20,000.
What is the full form of SSC CGL?
The full form of SSC CGL is ‘Staff Selection Commission, Combined Graduate Level Examination’ and it is known as Combined Graduate Level Examination of Staff Selection Commission.